I feel like the biggest part of our life that I have yet to blog about is work. Most of the time I am working on top-secret stuff I can't mention...(sounds kind of glamourous, huh?) We have both worked for QuicKutz for the last 5+ years and enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. Tonight we enjoyed dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, courtesy of QuicKutz, with the Sales & Marketing teams. We really do work with the most amazing people. It is so great to work with people you call your friends. Thanks QuicKutz for the great food, the enjoyable evening & introducing us to some very special people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think we talked a half a billion times today and you did not mention that Kyle shaved his head...it's lovely. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was surprised-so thanks for the clarification on the caption. I didn't see Erik and Britt?-they are my favorite. I am glad that you were able to go and have fun.
Me again, I am helping your comment cause...I forgot to say that it is fun to finally have faces to put with names and see old friends. We love Quickutz and the friends that we have made there. By the way, aren't a few of them coming to see us soon?
Heather, what would we do without you? You are beautiful and darling as ever! Thanks for keeping the memories alive. And ditto...THANK YOU Quickutz...very yummy food!
Ooooo...my favorite The Cheesecake Factory! It looks like you had a great night! Im with Hollie, it really is nice to put a name with a face.
How fun and so sweet of you to take everyone's pic. I'm sure they all appreciated it. We sure had a great time with you and the girls today!
Post a Comment