Here are a few shots I took of Kat today...this makes me so excited for her wedding next week. It's always fun to take pictures of a beautiful bride! Looking at these photos leaves me mourning the loss of MY waist...
Theses are awesome! My favorites are the ones with the flowers in the background and the last one too. You do such a great job Heather! I hear you with the waist thing---that was my thought today as I hung out with my little sister. Her tiny figure is what mine USED to look like! Oh well, I guess I would trade 2 1/2 babies any day for the body I have now. :)
The red sash makes for super fun photos! Great job. I don't know how you know so many people getting married! Yes, to have a tiny waist again... wouldn't it be nice!
5 comments:
Heather, you are getting so good! You are coming to Atlanta whenever I get married, K?
Nicely done as always. What a super beautiful bride-she looks so happy and great. I love the black and whites.
Theses are awesome! My favorites are the ones with the flowers in the background and the last one too. You do such a great job Heather! I hear you with the waist thing---that was my thought today as I hung out with my little sister. Her tiny figure is what mine USED to look like! Oh well, I guess I would trade 2 1/2 babies any day for the body I have now. :)
The red sash makes for super fun photos! Great job. I don't know how you know so many people getting married! Yes, to have a tiny waist again... wouldn't it be nice!
Heather, these pictures are awesome! I love them. You are so talented!
Post a Comment