I can't believe my baby is old enough to do such big-girl things...school clothes shopping, school clothes fashion show...and SCHOOL!! We are having such a great time with our "big" girl. We love you Krissy! (Isn't she too cute???)
*commenters...to protect her I don't want to mention where or when she goes to school...Thanks!
10 comments:
It's crazy how fast they grow up. Love the fashion show! My kids did one for us too but I have yet to take pictures. She is so darling! Have fun at school Krissy!
LOVE the new outfits. School is so cool!! She'll have so much fun and grow by leaps and bounds.
Going school shopping was fun! We should make it a tradition. Good luck with school!!
Wow, I can't believe that she is that old either. All the little kids are growing up so quick.
Oh my goodness. I must say that her clothes are the MOST CUTE clothes that I have EVER seen on a four year old!!! You definitely have good taste. I know Krissy will have a blast at school and always be the center of attention! I hope you are doing okay with everything, and good luck! -vanessa
WHAT!? No way is she old enough for school! She is going to have so much fun!
Krissy couldn't be any cuter! She will LOVE school.
Oh my! Krissy looks so cute--sporting her new outfits.How exciting that she will be starting school--what a big girl!
I can't believe she is starting school. We'll have to play at least once a week while you're waiting around!!! I'm all for more bread classes! I have to know where you got the shoes, Emma would love those!!! I love all of Krissy's new clothes.
I love when school starts! It's such a fun time for the kids. Krissy looks so cute..as always!
Post a Comment