playroom perfect. you can do it-the home depot can help!
Love it! You should do it. Kyle...
You (and/or Kyle) do it, then help the rest of us.
I would be happy to paint some walls for you. Otherwise you will rat me out! Ky
I keep trying to tell Jason that I want one of those, also one with chalkboard paint. But he thinks it will only encourage kids to paint on the walls.
Adorable and really great idea!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
playroom perfect. you can do it-the home depot can help!
Love it! You should do it. Kyle...
You (and/or Kyle) do it, then help the rest of us.
I would be happy to paint some walls for you. Otherwise you will rat me out! Ky
I keep trying to tell Jason that I want one of those, also one with chalkboard paint. But he thinks it will only encourage kids to paint on the walls.
Adorable and really great idea!
Post a Comment