Monday, February 2, 2009

33

Happy birthday to this sweet, silly, fun, sentimental, kind, hardworking guy. I feel so lucky to have him as my husband and the daddy of our girls. Here are some of our favorite memories from the last year.


We LOVE you! Hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!

We love and appreciate you very much.

Mama Kaye

Shaunee said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! We think you are wonderful, too! Hope you have a great day and we feel lucky to be related!!

P.S. Thanks for protecting us when we were 4 wheeling with your sweet gun!

hollie said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Scar! We love you and think that you are super cool-even without Lego Indiana Jones. You are so fun to be with and always make us laugh. Hope it's the best! We love you!

Ines said...

Happy Birthday Kyle - I do have some comments about the pictures, but I am a married woman...

Just Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Britt said...

I hope you had an awesome birthday! I LOVE the year in review. You are HOT (I can say that in a sister-in-law kind of way!) Thanks for being such a great friend and brother. Love ya!

Dani said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle! I hope you had the best of birthdays! Love all the pics of you and your cute family. Here's to a year full of more great memories!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! You two are one AMAZING couple!

Spencer and Joanie said...

OH! Happy Belated BIRTHDAY!! I agree...you two are a very cute couple and both are lucky to have each other. But Kyle...help a sista out and stop giving my husband new "ideas"! ;)

Hope you had a great day!!

the girl who knew nothing said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! We hope you had a wonderful day!!! We love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails