Monday, July 28, 2008
all by myself (well, almost!)
I spent some of today making this sign-up sheet for our upcoming ward party...in order to practice some of my new Adobe Illustrator skills. Saturday I took an all-day class and I ended up with a headache & a few new skills that definitely need practicing. So here it is...my first Illustrator project. Of course I had some great help (thanks Laura!), but I can claim it as my own. That's a first...I usually spend my time telling other people what I want and then they do it for me (right Laura?) It is time I figure it out for myself! I am hoping someday when I look at it it looks a bit old-school and beginner"ish", but for today I am feeling pretty proud of myself. Here's to continuing education...and Excedrin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
very cute Heather! I am impressed. I am afraid people will be tempted to sign up for every category when they see your cute sign up sheet. I spent some time today making the two posters for the foyer..so we're making progress!
Very cute! Good job Heather!
You totally rock! I can't believe that we never discussed your class. I am so proud of you-you have really set a new standard for church sign-ups. What about lined paper? I thought it was high class when they are typed...you are a super star!
You're a pro already. I'm so impressed. I can tell that when you do something you do it right. We still have the cute invitation you did for the activity girls a while back. Your work is admired at our house.
I really didn't do that much-this was definitely all you. What a dedicated student! After the initial frustration and Excedrin popping, you won't be able to live without illustrator. I see graphic design in your future...
Looks like fun. Have you taken the Photoshop class yet? I want to do that one.
Heather you are amamzing. You will learn to love illustrator, photoshop, and lightroom if you havent tried it out yet....B-DOGG
Okay where do you sign up for these classes. I NEED them. You will never be released now, your ward is going to love you in this calling.
Post a Comment