Tuesday, June 24, 2008

They even look like trouble...



Tonight me & Krissy painted our nails. Kyle decided he wanted to paint Kendall's too. I warned him I thought she was too young. As soon as he got polish on one nail she was done and wouldn't hold still.

Kyle + Kendall + nail polish = a recipe for disaster.

Again, I warned him, he better go wipe it off... Unbelievably, he did not heed my warning and before I knew it I had nail polish on my pants!! Hmmmm...maybe next time he will listen. So, I had to be mad for a minute, but before long we were all laughing. Of course it helped that he suggested I go get the camera and take a picture for the blog. That always makes me happy. Plus, I got most of the polish out of my pants.

Ky, thanks for the fun memory & a great story to tell, but next time remember I am usually right... Funny how now all I can think about is what a great daddy he is!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

funny story. I love when Kate's nails are painted but you're right, it is quite an ordeal to do it! Maybe by the time she is Krissy's age we'll have a good system in place. glad your pants are ok. hope they weren't your new capris!??

Ines said...

Isn't it funny that we even want to post about disasters now? And that actually makes us happy? It's like venting, don't you think? And yes, they do look a little like trouble...

Dani said...

So funny! And yeah, blogging does change our perception of things!

the girl who knew nothing said...

That is so cute!!! It's funny how any time something is a complete disaster blogging can cure my rotten mood and make it funny again!!! I think it's great that Kyle painted her nails. Shane wouldn't dare to attempt it...he'll probably get plenty of practice later on!

hollie said...

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle...

Related Posts with Thumbnails